Recipe: Yummy My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘

No comments

My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘.

My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 highly diverse and own ideal sense that unique. Some kinds of My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 recipes are also adequate simple to process and dont pick up long. Though not everybody likes My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 food, nowadays few people are got attached and like the various My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 foods on hand. This could be seen of the number of restaurants that provide My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 as one of the dishes. You can cook My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘

  1. Prepare of Wholewheat Fusiliers pasta.
  2. You need of Olive oil.
  3. You need of onion diced.
  4. It's of Onion chopped.
  5. It's of Avocado ripe.
  6. Prepare of long Courgette chopped small.
  7. Prepare of Tomatoes juice I used homemade (in my recipes)or yours.
  8. You need of Cherry Tomatoes.
  9. It's of inch. Long Mild Chorizo chopped small.
  10. Prepare of Pepperoni chopped small.
  11. Prepare of Mozzarella Soft cheese chopped up.
  12. It's of Garlic crushed.
  13. It's of Spinach.
  14. Prepare of Black cracked Pepper.
  15. Prepare of Salt.
  16. Prepare of parmeasane cheese on top for the finish it parsley.

My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 step by step

  1. Ingredients. Cook the pasta..
  2. Add oil to hot pan and onions next add the Garlic and fry for 1 minute..
  3. Next add the chorizo fry for 1 minute. Then add pepperoni, Courgette, tomatoes, Spinach and mix.
  4. Next add the avocado and the sauce mix in.(sauce has Italian herbs).
  5. Lastly add the fusiliers pasta and mix then add the mozzarella cheese and mix well heat up when the cheese melts it's ready to Serve, hot or cold..
  6. All ready. Grated parmesan cheese to finish,(optional).

To get ingredients for manufacture My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the closest supermarket and even on the market. There are ample kinds of My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 that are easy and quick to process into delicious serving. You can constantly praxis this My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 recipe at home, and can provide it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook another foods on our website, we provide various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try their.

No comments :

Post a Comment